CCNA Voice course is the ultimate training program for engineers pursuing the Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice (CCNA Voice) certification. The Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice (CCNA Voice) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to administer a voice network. The Cisco CCNA Voice certification confirms that the required skill set for specialized job roles in voice technologies such as voice technologies administrator, voice engineer, and voice manager. It validates skills in VoIP technologies such as IP PBX, IP telephony, handset, call control, and voicemail solutions.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the components of a Cisco Unified Communications solution and identify call signaling and media stream flows.
- Provide an overview of administrator and end-user interface options in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Presence.
- Understand call flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Perform endpoint and end-user administration tasks in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Describe the telephony features supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Administer users in Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Presence, and enable the most commonly used features for both applications.
- Describe how to maintain a Cisco Unified Communications solution.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection
- Overview of Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
- Overview of Administrator and End-User Interfaces
- Call Flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Endpoint and End User Administration
- Enablement of End User Telephony and Mobility Features
- Enablement of Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Presence
- Cisco Unified Communications Solutions Maintenance
The CCNA Voice course is designed for students who have previously obtained CCNA certification or have been CCNA trained. This course will also benefit students looking to build and solidify their knowledge of how to design and implement medium-size Unified Communications networks, and as a step towards achieving the CCVP certification